Full-Time OC Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
OC Cloud Infrastructure Analyst – London, UK
at New Signature
Microsoft’s 2019 UK Country Partner of the Year is hiring again!
What’s the role?
Our Cloud Infrastructure Analysts play a key role in monitoring and promoting system health for customers across a wide range of industries giving you technical variety and a chance to expand your cloud knowledge across the entire Microsoft stack.
Our customer base includes global corporations from all verticals, with presence and associated technology infrastructure around the world. Our business value is to ensure there are eyes on our customer’s critical infrastructure 7x24x365, and alert them to any issues in advance of outages that could affect associated critical business operations. Ongoing performance analysis and reporting are also additional value services provided to our customer base.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide proactive remote systems monitoring and troubleshooting support to our client base, to ensure maximum service availability and performance of their technology infrastructure.
- Perform a variety of tasks including systems health monitoring, server scans, diagnostic tasks, event log correlation and performance monitoring.
- Identify service issues in timely manner and escalate to the appropriate resolver group when required.
- Collaborate with Service Desk and other New Signature technical teams to resolve service interruption issue.
- Ongoing performance analysis and reporting.
- Through effective communication, ensure customers are well informed.
- Schedule, perform and report on all agreed routine maintenance activities.
- Ensure tracking and knowledge base systems are kept up to date.
- Adhere to established process and procedures and proactively look for opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of service.
Who we’re looking for
- Good understanding of Microsoft networking technologies.
- Server issues troubleshooting experience.
- Experienced with exposure to Operation Centre (OC), MSP or multi-client environments.
- A passion to investigate technical issues.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is disciplined, with a logical and pragmatic approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse business groups.
- A hands-on individual who demonstrates a willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills
- Proactive, curious, investigative mindset with attention to quality and detail.
- Hunger for personal development and aspiration to attain Microsoft Certifications
- Ability to do 24/7 shift work is essential.
Why do people like working here?
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Training – 80 funded hours a year
- Almost endless variety of projects
- Paid travel expenses to customer site
- Tier 1 Clients & Partners
- Funky Warehouse London Bridge offices
- Free breakfast
- Top of the range kit – i7 laptop and Jabra Evolve headset
- Paid charity days
- Paid for trips to industry events
We are a pure Microsoft, pure public Cloud solutions provider. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world’s most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 500 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.
How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We’ve quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft’s technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
Join us today and be part of the success story!
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4006281003/?gh_jid=4006281003
115 total views, 1 today