Full-Time Newly Qualified Nurse or Allied Health Professional
Are you due to qualify this year as a Nurse or Allied Health Professional and Want to be part of the new NHS? Health and Care organisations in Dorset are at the forefront of transforming services to provide excellent, patient-centred care.
We have positions available across Dorset in a range of specialties including Community Nursing, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, District Nursing and Allied Health Professionals.
We are looking for proactive, positive, respectful, supportive, reliable and trustworthy people to join us at Dorset HealthCare – we’re the biggest provider of healthcare in Dorset and offer exciting opportunities for people with a range of skills. We want to be better every day – do you?
For all of these roles, we can also offer you:
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
• An excellent preceptorship programme for all qualified staff and the chance to further your career
• You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
• Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
• Inclusion in an excellent NHS Pension scheme
• Access to our Health & Wellbeing service
• Holiday pay of up to 33 days, plus bank holidays pro rata, dependent on service
• NHS discounts
• Salary sacrifice schemes including work related learning, childcare vouchers, cars, cycles, home technology equipment and buying and selling of annual leave
• Not forgetting our unique selling point – our Trust beach huts located along the famous Sandbanks coastline
‘This is an exciting time for us as we continue improving and adapting. I have seen some great innovation, fantastic teamwork and a real willingness to look at how we can do things differently’ – Eugine Yafele, Chief Executive (May 2019)
We all play a part in helping others, why not join us?
How to ApplyTo find out more information and what roles are currently available please visit http://joindhc.co.uk/ If you would like further information please contact the HR department on 01202 277000 or email email@example.com
24 total views, 1 today