Full-Time Network Manager Senior
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages the planning, design, implementation, organization, and operation of the company’s data communications network. Analyzes the needs of departments and establishes priorities for network design and implementation to develop new and/or modify the company’s networks and applications. Roles can have an internal or external client focus. May i nvolve company-hosted, Web enabled solutions or may include project-based jobs in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads development of innovation and strategic direction in application theories/principle concepts in data network design, configuration, administration, maintenance and/or support.
* Develops and implements standards, procedures and processes for the network operations function.
* Projects long-range requirements for data networks in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function as well as business function managers.
* Assigns personnel to various projects and directs their activities.
* Confers with and advises subordinates on administrative policies/procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods.
* Resolves issues and contributes to the development of the data network function.
* Leads and develops the Network Analysts and other technical personnel to ensure career growth and achievement of organizational goals, including interim and annual performance reviews.
* Manage the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors with responsibility for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
* Researches and evaluates new technologies, products and techniques that could meet future data network needs.
* Defines and negotiates service level agreements for data network operations.
* Participates in disaster recovery/business continuity activities as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Broad knowledge of network design, configuration, operations, and administration with strong leadership skills
* Knowledge of network technologies (e.g., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS)
* Knowledge of basic IT technologies (e.g., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture)
* Knowledge of data network architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
* Proven project management skills
* Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Senior level management role. Typically responsible for managing data network team(s) responsible for planning, design, installation, support and maintenance in a LAN/WAN and multi-platform environment for one or more entire line of business one or as part of a division. Resolves issues and contributes to business unit/area development. Directly responsible for managing a staff of six (6) or more direct reports, including managers, supervisors and individual contributors in network planning, design, implementation, organization, and/or operation. Manages forty (40) or more overall subordinates. Works closely with directors on departmental issues. Has very wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires more than ten (10) years of related network planning, engineering, and/or operations experience with at least four (4) years of leadership responsibility.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportun ity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suNjU5MjYuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
28 total views, 1 today