Full-Time .NET Web Application Developer I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
* Develops, maintains and supports full-stack development on an enterprise .NET application for Black Knight.
* Works closely with business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality.NET application development solutions.
* These .NET solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
* Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of .NET applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
* Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design.
* Has a solid understanding of the SDLC process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides .NET development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Remains current on industry standards in web development.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience working with angular.js and typescript is a plus
* Knowledge of the Financial Services, Mortgage or Fintech Industry is a plus
* Experience building and supporting enterprise .NET web applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
* Entry level role into the job family.
* Works under general direction on small to moderate development projects as a team member.
* Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers.
* Generally works on one project at a time as a project team member.
* Typically requires up to three (3) years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjg5MTI3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
1 total views, 1 today