Full-Time .NET Software Developer
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains, and supports full stack development on an enterprise, client-facing .NET application for Black Knight. Works closely with clients, business analysts, and other team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality .NET software solutions. These .NET solutions must be aligned with busin ess and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full software life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of .NET applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. Has a solid understanding of the SDLC process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides .NET design and C# development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in Agile project meetings with clients, other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops .NET design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Reviews application in progress of .NET development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience with ReactJS or similar library experience a plus
* Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) a plus
* Experience building and supporting C# .NET applications
* Experience communicating to clients and working on external facing web applications a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-level role into the job family. Works under general direction on small to moderate development projects as a team member. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires up to three (3) years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclus ion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjUyMzIzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
67 total views, 1 today