Full-Time .NET Programmer I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Evaluates vendor-supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT management.
* Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
* Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
* Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution.
* Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Experience programming in C# ASP.NET required
* Experience with MVC (Model View Controller), SQL Server, WCF, and Web API
* Possesses a general understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages
* Experience building and supporting applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Systems Software Programmer I
Entry-level role into the job family. Works on small to moderate projects in size and scope that require demonstrated skill in at least one technical environment. Functions under general direction of more senior programmers, supervisors or managers. Generally works on one project at a time as a project team member. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Typically requires up to three (3) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suNTExMzQuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
1 total views, 1 today