Full-Time .NET Developer II
.NET DEVELOPER II
LOCATION: SHARON, PA OR JACKSONVILLE, FL OR GOLDEN, CO
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains and supports full-stack development on an enterprise .NET application for Black Knight. Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requiremen ts that drive the analysis and design of quality software solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of .NET applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Has a solid understanding of the SDLC, systems analysis, design, development, and quality assurance and integration methodologies.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with corporate development standards.
* Develops unit tests and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight’s business environment and the application development environment
* Experience building and supporting .NET web applications
* Knowledge of the Financial Services, Mortgage or Fintech industries preferred
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on small to medium development projects as a project team leader that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on more than one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires four (4) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suMzUyNTYuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
28 total views, 1 today