Full-Time National Sales Director- Burn Centers
The National Sales Director, Burn Centers is responsible for leading a team of field based regional Burn Center Business Managers by, ensuring profitability, implementing national goals and initiatives at the regional level and effectively managing and motivating the field-based team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements plans for region to meet goals established at regional and/or national level.
- Recruits, trains, and oversees the development of regional business managers.
- Establishes and maintains effective one-to-one relationships with business managers through counseling and other leadership skills.
- Coaches and motivates business managers to achieve goals through individual and team activities.
- Manages and evaluates business manager performance on ongoing basis.
- Trains and coaches business managers in management and leadership techniques and processes.
- Plans and conducts effective regional sales meetings.
- Communicates effectively across the entire Mallinckrodt organization.
- Administrative responsibility for region, including record maintenance.
- Prepares and manages product line budget.
- Spends approximately 75% of time working in the field, one-on-one, with the Regional Business Managers.
- Ensures team members attend compliance training, understand the regulatory compliance programs and implement programs in their daily interactions.
- Assists regional and corporate-based trainers with the development of training programs to address specific regional, district, or individual needs.
- Performs a variety of employee relations activities across team.
- Prepares various reports and presentations for corporate business partners, sales staff, and management, as needed.
- Completes other administrative functions in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years sales management experience in pharmaceutical and/or device industries.
- Must have experience with Burn products and/or understanding of burn unit/centers.
- Must have demonstrated record of success with exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of hospital administration, supply chain management, materials management, purchasing and pharmacy operations is required.
- 75% overnight travel is required which will include urban and rural locations.
- A valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature of the job and may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all inclusive or limit the duties of the position.
How to Applyhttps://mallinckrodt.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MallinckrodtCareers/job/CC-Field-Sales----USA513/National-Sales-Director--Burn-Centers_JR000012941
28 total views, 1 today