Full-Time National Account Director
This position is responsible for selling national advertisers and agencies on the benefits of advertising using the cinema platform, growing existing business, cultivating new relationships with clients at all levels and media agencies, and generating revenue growth.
The National Account Director will work closely with various internal departments and serve as a liaison to drive business, promote in-theatre marketing specific to the company in order to expand our industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Generate advertising sales
• Identify business opportunities.
• Research clientele in preparation of all meetings.
• Demonstrate to clients and advertising agencies how Cinema addresses their marketing strategies.
• Achieve sales goals and targets.
Establish and maintain high level relationships with key decision makers for assigned account list
• Build and develop relationships with clients and agency contacts through consistent meetings, phone calls, emails and social settings.
• Keep new and innovative ideas in front of key clients on an on-going basis
Work closely with various internal departments to achieve sales objectives
• Coordinate with various internal departments such as research, marketing, Public
Relations, Production, to create custom plans, compelling research stories and innovative marketing solutions.
• Work constantly with Digital sales to effectively sell Integrated programs
• Communicate constantly with split partners for seamless selling efforts
Promote in-theatre marketing specific to company
• Foster relationships and cultivate new relationships.
• Ability to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with all levels of clients and their agencies.
• Advanced presentation skills (individual, group, executive level, and in-person, over the phone and in writing).
• Thorough understanding of and comfort level with media research and math.
• Creative, entrepreneurial thinker with the ability to deliver consultative, solution oriented sales approach and develop big ideas based on client marketing objectives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and usage of the Internet.
• Ability to manage, handle and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: > 10 Years
5+ years’ proven track record of extensive national media sales experience.
Advertising Agency experience a plus.
CRM experience a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
Must be able to carry presentation material and equipment while traveling.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
How to ApplyPlease apply through the following link https://bit.ly/33jagKd
54 total views, 1 today