Full-Time MSP Quality Assurance Consultant (Consumer/Special Loans)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The MSP Quality Assurance Consultant (Consumer/Special Loans) manages multi-discipline Data Quality efforts for a large Program. May also be responsible for supporting small to large projects/products/platforms from QA perspectives. Has direct experience with Mortgage Servicing functions including: Specialty Servicing, Spe cial Loans, Consumer Cash.
Interacts directly with clients to implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining high quality testing results. Works with various levels of associates and management to ensure plans are integrated with broader Program and/or functional strategies, schedules and plans. Provides internal leadership insight and updates on decisions relating to critical priorities and schedules. Has regular contact with senior & mid-level management inside and outside the company; contacts involve clarification or modification of projects, plans, operational decisions, and/or scheduling requirements.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Hands-on testing responsibility in support of large transformational program (MSP Data Conversion). Assists in design, development, and execution of test strategies and plans, test cases, test scripts and perform data validation testing using SQL, reports, and/or test management tools.
* Assists in data conditioning, test scenario validation and test script setup in complex ecosystem/data/cycle environment.
* Participates in triaging, managing and resolving defects during testing cycles, while leveraging test management tools. Also supports or leads UAT process, when appropriate.
* Serves as liaison between end-users and the information technology organization consultants during IT and technology consulting projects.
* Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or regulations related to system design, enhancement, acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
* Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
* Provides recommendations on best practices and changes in technology accordingly.
* Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex business process problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
* Assists client in writing test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained.
* Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness, and acceptance tests. Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
* Consults directly with the client and may travel to the client site.
* May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures.
* May require travel.
* Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) may be required:
– Consumer Cash, Specialty Servicing, Special Loans, ARMs, HELOCs, Prime Rate Loans, Balloon Loans, Yearend Processing, HUD 235/265, Buydowns
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Familiarity with MSP Data Conversions highly preferred
* In-depth knowledge of mortgage/financial services industry
* 5+ years of experience with software and/or data testing highly preferred
* 3+ years of experience leading large scale testing initiatives highly preferred
* Experience working on large, transformational Programs highly preferred
* Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application/data testing
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines
* Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Project management skills, including the ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Technology Business Consultant III
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technology business consultants. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires five or more years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience at a senior level or higher, demonstrated expert-level technical capabilities, a minimum of five years of mortgage and home equity services consulting or management experience, and at least one project as the technology consulting lead on a “large” project (i.e., a project with duration of more th an 6,000 hours or spanning more than 4 months).
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjgzNTAzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
114 total views, 1 today