Full-Time Mortgage Servicing Product Executive
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Senior leadership role responsible for utilizing agile methodologies to execute a mortgage banking technology strategy which incorporates a comprehensive view of the loan lifecycle. Responsible for overseeing all aspects of product management within the Servicing division including overall product profitability. Responsible for dire cting a full complement of senior management to ensure the attainment of financial and strategic business goals of the organization.
This position is able to provide relocation assistance and must sit at our HQ in Jacksonville, FL
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Drives product strategy across Servicing business segments leveraging design thinking and other best practices utilizing agile methodologies for Black Knight’s Servicing division.
* Monitors the marketplace to recommend new product experiences or enhancements to existing experiences within the Servicing division. Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Drives business case development.
* Develops and designs the features of new or existing products to take advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Partners with key stakeholders and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders to ensure new products meet strategic goals.
* Partners with Marketing to Develop in product-specific marketing initiatives. May participate in client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs.
* Drives business, financial, and customer experience results of new and existing products and effectively recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results. May coordinate and/or coach Product Managers and Associates.
* Ensures products within assigned line(s) of business consider a comprehensive view of the loan lifecycle to create a company-wide unified product offering.
* Establishes objectives, plans and budgets, typically working in conjunction with corporate senior management to set strategic direction, guidance and company-wide policies that are implemented within the organization.
* Accountable for the financial contribution of products within assigned line(s) of business and the attainment of current and long-range objectives.
* Accountable for the management of a full complement of products ensuring alignment to enterprise strategy and seamless balance between product internal/external integrations, existing product modernization, regulatory changes as well as market expansion.
* Ensures client requests are translated into profitable product features aligned to strategy as well as providing client value.
* Collaborates, as well as handles escalations, with client organizations and regulatory bodies.
* Provides direction to supporting functions such as development, business analysis, implementations, documentation and professional services.
* Works closely with sales, marketing, finance, and other internal functions to coordinate activities that ensure success in the market.
* Administers the organization’s policies through subordinate mangers, directs and coordinates activities of more than one department/function.
* Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the organization.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Post-graduate education is desired. Typically requires combined 18+ years of both strategic and operational demonstrated experience managing and launching new mortgage products and services, preferably with agile methodologies. Scrum certification is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
* Knowledge of financial services industry and related technology including an understanding of all areas of mortgage servicing (default, investor/cash, loan administration) as well as MSP; knowledge of home equity servicing also desired
* Extensive knowledge with banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
* In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (SDLC) including a knowledge of agile product development
* In continued support of Black Knight’s product strategy, experience with MSP and mortgage servicing is strongly desired
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight, client organizations or regulatory bodies (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Proven track record of managing teams of different disciplines such as technical, analytical and business
* Proven track record of translating client requests into profitable product features
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team-building, project management and time management skills
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
Expert managerial role that directs and controls activities of all product lines and products within a Division through multiple Product Managers and their teams. Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods. Manages the product revenue and profitability for all product lines and products within the Division. Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic plans and objectives, makes final decisions on administrative/operational matters and ensures effective achievement of objectives. Works on the most complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires a comprehensive knowledge of the business and/or industry. Directs the corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people. Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements and di rects staff to also do so. Regularly interacts with executives and/or major clients. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with clients or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization. Typically requires a minimum of eighteen (18) years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably in product management discipline) as well as management and/or leadership experience. Pragmatic Marketing certification or equivalent is preferred.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better an d brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjExNDk4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
37 total views, 1 today