Full-TimeMortgage Servicing Business Systems Analyst IV
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for the information technology organization. The Mortgage Servicing Business Analyst IV serves as a liaison between the client and the information technology organization from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs for mortgage servicing applications.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Serves as a liaison between the mortgage and home equity servicing community and the application development organization in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new or changing technology.
* Formulates, defines and provides business requirement documents (BRD) for the business process redesign.
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements.
* Researches business strategies and provide recommendations on best practices and changes in technology for mortgage and home equity servicing solutions.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Educates internal as well as external clients and the information technology organization on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* Conducts data mapping and analysis, translating regulatory requirements into the Black Knight system.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) is a plus:
– Customer Service
– Special Loans
– Year End
* Experience working with Mortgage Servicing or Home Equity industry business process owners highly preferred
* LoanSphere MSP, LoanSphere Bankruptcy/Foreclosure or LoanSphere Invoicing experience highly preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight’s products, services and capabilities preferred
* Experience with MSP, Default, or FC/BK preferred
* Knowledge of the mortgage and home equity servicing industry environment and processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Knowledge of system to system data mapping is a plus
* Experience running SQL scripts to pull data is a plus
* Working knowledge of systems development life cycles (SDLC) such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc. preferred
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert/lead professional level role. Possesses a broad understanding of business functions they support, as well as, an expert understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to bring appropriate solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses expert knowledge of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodology. May serve as a functional/technical lead. Works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide complex technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Creates complex business process designs and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. Translates complex high-level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and works with development to test and implement those chan ges. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and proactively brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverable or overall timeline. Makes recommendations for resolving project concerns or issues affecting project timelines. Completes project work ahead of the established time frame and within budget and quality requirements. Takes the lead on complex projects that cross multiple functional areas and leads project teams consisting of multiple analyst(s). Able to multi-task to manage multiple projects, keep project deliverables on schedule, and adapt to changing priorities. Leads efforts to resolve escalated production/client issues. Leads peer review of project artifacts. Makes recommendations for process and procedure improvements and actively leads the implementation of those changes. Mentors analysts on processes or business/technical functions and may coordinate mentoring and development of new business system an alyst. Typically requires ten (10) or more years of relevant work experience and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the mortgage and home equity servicing industry.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjc1NTY1LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
38 total views, 1 today