Full-Time Mortgage Pricing Engine Account Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for the information technology organization. Serves as a liaison between the client and the information technology organization from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs. This includes gathering client s pecifications, setting up initial client configuration, testing the configuration to ensure success, and supporting clients in all aspects of implementation and on-going CPPE™ activity. The position also supports our Product Development team with suggestions for improvement, testing of software upgrades and implementation of new features. This role involves work with clients, engineers, account managers, product managers and SDLC teams. The position involves regular meetings with project team members, including status updates and managing project timelines.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Gathers client specifications for product offerings, pricing/lock policies, margins, overlays and user set up
* Completes initial configuration in CompassPPE (CPPE) and conducts testing to ensure set up is accurate
* Guides clients on how to maintain their CPPE configuration and policies
* Develops project plans and keep projects on track to meet target objectives
* Supports clients in on-going CPPE activities and transitions to new features
* Reviews CPPE audits and quality control reporting to ensure accuracy
* Provides support to the Product team with suggested improvements and feedback on product features
* Assists the Product team with development of new feature specifications
* Tests new product features and ensures they are functioning with client accounts
* Conducts regular meetings with clients to provide strategic and tactical direction related to products and pricing
* Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as MIS, CS, physics, software engineering, mathematics, economics, finance, or the sciences; or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Mortgage Experience: Minimum 3 years in residential lending highly desired, preferably in the secondary markets.
* Project Management Experience: 2 years of analyst and/or project management experience highly desirable.
* Empower, Encompass, Mortgage Director or other mortgage loan origination systems is a plus
* Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software development experience is a plus
* Agile implementation methodologies and creation of associated work documents is a pus
* Software testing experience is a plus
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products, services and capabilities preferred
* Knowledge of the mortgage and home equity servicing industry environment and processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Working knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Waterfall, Prototyping, Iterative, Agile, etc. preferred
* Ability to troubleshoot and test code
* Strong Microsoft Excel experience is needed to be successful in this role
* SQL knowledge preferred
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
Business Systems Analyst II
Intermediate professional level role. Possesses an understanding of business functions they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses
knowledge of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodology. With limited mentoring support, works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several moderately complex business processes and has ability to adapt to changing priorities. Creates business/technical process designs and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. Translates simple to intermediate high- level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT o rganization and works with development to test and implement those changes. Completes project work within the established time frame, budget and quality requirements. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverables or overall timeline. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems. Works on multiple projects as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. May mentor entry-level analysts on processes or business/technical functions. Typically requires four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjM4NjQwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
62 total views, 6 today