Full-Time Mortgage Banking Business Systems Analyst III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for the information technology organization. Serves as a liaison between the client and the information technology organization from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs.
The positions requires up to 25% travel.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Serves as a liaison between the mortgage and home equity servicing community and the application development organization in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new or changing technology.
* Formulates, defines and provides cost estimates for the business process redesign.
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements.
* Researches business strategies and provide recommendations on best practices and changes in technology for mortgage and home equity servicing solutions.
* Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business and information technology from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Educates internal clients and the information technology organization on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* Conducts data mapping and analysis, translating regulatory requirements into the Black Knight Financial Services system.
* Responsible for completing projects within established timelines for each project
* Acts independently within project guidelines with minimal direction
* Provides estimates for change control items
Processes / Continuous Improvement:
* Identifies and participates in departmental initiatives and process improvements.
* Creates and maintains department documentation
* Delivers a high level of Customer Satisfaction
* Acts as the liaison between development and customer
* Conducts telephone and face-to-face Data mapping sessions with clients
* Completes testing to verify data is converting as defined.
* Support customer through life of project
* Explains medium to complex technical problems and solutions to non-technical users
* Timely and thorough follow-up on all customer inquiries
* Achieves or exceeds service level expectations
* Interacts with department programmers and other areas of BKFS relative to Data Conversions and/or Client Server Implementations
* Runs interface between internal teams and the client
* Acts as one of the primary client contacts for the department by establishing good client working relationships
* Supports the client (sometimes requiring on-site travel) or via phone through the requirements phase
* Translates the business requirements into application design requirement through the requirements gathering document and internal tools
* Tests all requirements prior and after UAT and continues with testing and delivery phases
* Manages multiple projects with varying timelines
* Provides flexible work schedule due to project structure and complexity and client production window
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) may be required:
* Customer Service
* Special Loans
* Year End
* Experience working with Mortgage Servicing or Home Equity industry business process owners highly preferred
* LoanSphere MSP, LoanSphere Bankruptcy/Foreclosure or LoanSphere Invoicing experience highly preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products, services and capabilities preferred
* Knowledge of the mortgage and home equity servicing industry environment and processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Working knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Waterfall, Prototyping, Iterative, Agile, etc. preferred
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
Advanced professional level role. Possesses a broad understanding of business functions they support, as well as, a strong understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses strong knowledge of the principles, processes, phases, and roles of application development methodology. Works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several moderately to highly complex business processes. Creates intermediate to complex business process design and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. May serve as a functional/technical lead. Translates intermediate to complex high-level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and works with development to test and implem ent those changes. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and proactively brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverable or overall timeline. Makes recommendations for resolving project concerns or risks and completes project work within the established time frame, budget, and quality requirements. Takes the lead on intermediate projects or participates on a complex project team that consists of more experienced analyst(s). Able to multi-task to manage multiple projects, keep project deliverables on schedule, and adapt to changing priorities. Mentors entry-level analysts on processes or business/technical functions. Works on projects that can involve various functional or technical areas. Leads efforts to resolve escalated production/client issues. Leads peer reviews of project artifacts. Actively participates in process improvement initiatives. Typically requires six (6) or more years of relevant work experienc e and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the mortgage and home equity servicing industry
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci4zMzYzMC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
84 total views, 1 today