Full-Time Monitoring and Analytics Engineer III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software (primarily Windows as well as Linux and AIX). The [Job Posting Title] will sit on an infrastructure tools and automation team responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of the CA suite of monitoring tools such as UIM, Spectrum, APM, and/or ASM.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Implements and supports the Monitoring Tool set for the enterprise.
* Evaluates vendor-supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT management.
* Perform health checks of monitoring tools.
* Works closely with development to make sure applications are being monitored.
* Modifies, installs and prepares procedural technical documentation for system software applications.
* Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution.
* Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience with either Unified Infrastructure Management (UIM), Spectrum, Application Performance Management (APM), and/or App Synthetic Monitor (ASM) in the CA technology tool set strongly preferred
* Possesses a general understanding of any scripting languages (i.e. Perl, Python, Powershell, Shell, etc.)
* Knowledge of monitoring with Splunk is a plus.
* Knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems
* Experience with Enterprise Deployment of Monitoring/Software Applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works on multiple products, projects and activities as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. Works on varied and complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require in-depth skill in multiple technical environments, knowledge in one or more specific business areas and expertise in multiple products/systems. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact to one or more business segments. Develops solutions requiring complex analysis and research. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjk5ODc0LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
114 total views, 1 today