Full-TimeMobile Applications Developer (iOS or Android)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains, and supports native mobile applications either iOS or Android for the organization. Gathers and analyzes requirements for mobile applications. Develops the frontend / UI and mobile components of native applications. Documents components and applications. Develops, tests and implements approved UI design and white labels mobile applications for clients.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and maintains native mobile applications for iOS or Android
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* White labels current or new mobile applications for clients.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Remains current on industry standards in mobile development.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Researches, develops and proposes new technologies to improve application architecture.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* Serves as technical expert for digital mobile development.
* May mentor or guide mobile development work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience developing native mobile applications for either iOS or Android
* Experience with Swift and iOS application development preferred
* Skilled in Front End / UI development
* Experience building and supporting native mobile applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on medium to large development projects that require an in-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team member and frequently as a project team leader. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjg1NzI3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
53 total views, 1 today