Full-Time Mobile Applications Developer I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of mobile applications that is delivered on time and within budget. Develops, maintains, and supports iOS or Android mobile applications for the organization. Gathers and analyzes requirements for mobile applications. Develops the frontend / UI and mobile components of native applications. Documents components and applications. Develops, tests and implements approved UI design.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides design & development of projects involving mobile application development.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for mobile applications and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Remains current on industry standards in mobile development.
* Reviews mobile application code to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing mobile application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Experience developing mobile applications for either iOS or Android
* Experience building and supporting mobile applications
* Skilled in Front End / UI development
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-level role into the job family. Works under general direction on small to moderate development projects as a team member. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires up to three (3) years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWVnYW4uZ2l1ZmZvLjY5OTc2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
16 total views, 1 today