Temporary Miami- Associate Technical Service Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Contract length : 04 Months
- The Technical Service Engineer handles installations, upgrades, testing, configuration and/or maintenance for assigned systems and equipment.
- Provides guidance to customers on function, usage, and operation of IT products and services. Troubleshoots and resolves issues and participates on special projects as assigned.
- Accountable for research, design, selection, implementation and deployment of technology products and services to meet business needs.
- Handle complex, non-routine and escalated systems administration tickets and tasks
- Monitors systems and performs maintenance and provisioning support for hardware, such as telecommunication equipment, printers, software and video/audio equipment as assigned
- Develop and maintain operational processes and procedures
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements to recommend existing design technology solutions that will meet business needs which may include changing or modifying existing systems or researching vendor solutions.
- Responsible for implementation and deployment of technology design including troubleshooting and resolving issues, developing procedures and documentation.
- Assist other IT areas supporting issues on infrastructure devices
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software issues according to documented procedures
- Ensure accurate asset management and tracking
- May provide backup help desk support as needed
- Leads or participates in projects and initiatives as assigned
- May support and participate in Disaster Recovery initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 or more years of progressive experience with provisioning and troubleshooting technology equipment or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Must have extensive computer operations knowledge and experience.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Ability to travel as needed
- Required ability to move, bend and carry computer equipment up to 25lbs.
- Required ability to climb ladders & physically be able to move computer equipment to various locations across building campus/environment without assistance.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- HS Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at email@example.com. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
302 total views, 0 today