Full-TimeMessageWay Systems Programmer III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Defines and discerns key aspects of multiple environments that require analysis and research, and develops int egrated solutions within a broad technical and business context of significant strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Evaluates vendor supplied software offerings and makes recommendations to IT management on technical direction.
* Administrates and troubleshoots vendor supplied offerings and selected utilities.
* Maintains technical documentation for supported software applications.
* Diagnoses, isolates and is able to expertly troubleshoot software problems and perform problem resolution.
* Performs system capacity planning and performance tuning, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide Tier 3 technical support.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight’s business and the application environment.
* Demonstrated knowledge and application of SDLC.
* Advanced knowledge of Managed File Transfer and Workflow Automation in an administration and engineering capacity.
* Advanced knowledge of technologies that support managed file transfer, such as but not limited to: TCP/IP Networking Stack, NAS, Windows Server (2012+ preferred), Linux (RHEL6+ preferred), Oracle Database, Oracle DSEE, Perl, PGP, and SSH
* Possesses an advanced understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages.
* Experience installing, configuring, tuning, and supporting Managed File Transfer applications.
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology.
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Experience with project management.
* Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight and outside organizations (executives, regulators, clients, etc.).
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units.
Systems Software Programmer III
Advanced professional level role. Works on multiple products, projects and activities as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. Works on varied and complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require in-depth skill in multiple technical environments, knowledge in one or more specific business areas and expertise in multiple products/systems. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact to one or more business segments. Develops solutions requiring complex analysis and research. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suNTkwNTMuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
14 total views, 1 today