Full-Time Mental Health Therapist 2 – Oregon State Hospital Salem Campus
$3,536 – $5,380 monthly
The Oregon State Hospital, a division of the Oregon Health Authority, has a fantastic opportunity for multiple MENTAL HEALTH THERAPISTS 2 to join an excellent team working to help people recover from their illness and return to their lives in the community.
What you will do!
You will, under the supervision of professional staff, provide primary case management for a group of mentally, emotionally or behaviorally impaired patients. You’ll work under the supervision of professional staff to design, teach and evaluate classes in a treatment specialty area such as criminality or addiction and/or provide behavioral therapy to patients. In addition, you’ll participate in the basic care and treatment of, and provide security and escort services for patients and contribute to the general therapeutic atmosphere of the work unit.
This recruitment will be used to fill a permanent, full-time position located in Salem, OR (2600 Center St. NE) and may be used to establish a list of qualified candidates to fill future vacancies as they occur. These positions are represented by Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
Unit: Pathways Program Float
Shift: 7:15AM – 9:05PM, working Friday – Sunday
Days Off: Monday – Thursday
- Three years of experience working with people with behavioral illness or histories or physically impaired clients.
- An Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in social science (such as social work, human services, psychology, child development, gerontology, health, or health education) may be substituted for one year of the required experience
- Possess basic computer skills and be willing to learn new technologies as they are introduced into the work place
- Must be able to work more than 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours in a week as required
- May require working on-call and/or rotating schedules
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve
How to ApplyHow to apply: Attention current State of Oregon employees: To apply for posted positions, please close this window and log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
- Complete the online application
- Complete Questionnaire
30 total views, 3 today