Full-Time Mental Health Clinic Supervisor
Position: Mental Health Clinic Supervisor
Walden Family Services, an established Foster/Adoption agency, is looking for a licensed Mental Health Clinic Supervisor for our Riverside and San Bernardino Mental Health program. This individual will provide direct clinical services for foster child/youth and non-minor dependents residing in foster homes and transitional housing. They will assist the child/youth stabilize and achieve goals that will lead to enduring change.
1. Must be licensed Psychologist, MFT or LCSW for a minimum of 2 years.
2. Experience at providing clinical supervision preferred
3. Must possess at least 2 years’ experience with child and adolescent mental health services and or direct work with children, youth and families in the foster care system
4. Experience with play therapy preferred
5. Experience working with medi -cal paperwork required
6. Supervisory experience of a clinic of at least 1 year preferred
7. Must have the ability to work effectively with others as a member of a treatment team.
8. Availability for some evening work.
9. Must have the ability to work effectively with others as a member of a team.
10. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearances from the Department of Justice.
10. Must possess valid CA Driver’s License and have a good driving record.
Employee Status: EXEMPT
Benefits: : Walden offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, LTD insurance, flexible spending, supplemental life insurance, EAP, health advocate, AFLAC and 401k. Walden also offers 15 paid holidays as well as sick and vacation time.
Salary Range: To be discussed at interview
How to ApplyEmail Resume to Sue Evans, COO at email@example.com
109 total views, 3 today