Full-Time Marketing Program Manager
As part of the Marketing team reporting to our VP, Marketing, you will be an active participant in crafting and executing the next chapter in Nitel’s story. Our business growth comes from recruiting and nurturing a base of valued partners who bring new customer opportunities to us. You will collaborate with the team to create programs geared toward building our partner base, onboarding new partners, educating them, and engaging them with the goal of increasing their sales contribution to the organization.
what you’ll do
- Coordinate regular partner webinars, including collaborating on topics, promoting them, and collaborating with internal teams to create presentation materials
- Generate and distribute the partner newsletter, including collaborating on content, working with external agency on design, and measuring results.
- Create and manage partner promotions
- Create and manage partner incentive programs
- Coordinate the onboarding process of new partners
what you’ll bring to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask
- An eye for detail
- Ability to make decisions balanced with a willingness to ask questions
- Ninja-level PowerPoint skills
- Strong Excel & Word skills
- Adobe suite, Canva, WordPress & general web experience a plus
How to ApplyCome join our team! Applying is a snap via our careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
168 total views, 0 today