Full-Time Marketing Campaign Executive
Are you always full of ideas and do you enjoy playing a vital role in acquiring and retaining new users? Turn your ideas into reality and join our team in Amsterdam. We are looking for a skilled, creative marketer who is ready to join Europe’s #1 gay dating app.
In this Marketing Campaign Executive role you will develop and execute all marketing and communication strategies. You will be the owner of the marketing calendar. You identify and create campaigns, and enroll activities to attract new users, upsell members (PLUS accounts) and reactivate inactive and lost users. Additionally, you will generate and raise brand awareness in new markets and grow our user base in these countries. You report directly to the Head of Marketing and Sales and you work closely together with our performance marketers, social media officer, creative (in-house) agency and our CRO team in Berlin.
- Develop and deploy creative and innovative marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition, retention and engagement
- Leverage multiple marketing channels, including email marketing, online campaigns and offline opportunities, to identify leads and convert them to users
- Interpret and apply market findings to develop multichannel marketing campaigns that increase user acquisition, retention and satisfaction
- Test, analyze and optimize these campaigns. Ability to quantify, report on and improve the marketing ROI
- Bring the brand strategy to life with creative, effective and innovative awareness campaigns
- B.A./B.S. degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or communications
- 5+ years of consumer digital marketing experience
- Excellent spoken and written English communications skills
- Ability to work independently with strong project management skills
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience using: iOS mobile devices, Android mobile devices, Google Docs, Microsoft Word and Excel are all required. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills a plus
- Interest in our platform, community and the LGBT community worldwide and liking/living the gay lifestyle
- Living in or near Amsterdam or be willing to move here on short notice (we believe it necessary you work full-time in the office together with our teams)
- Creative, focused, entrepreneurial, curious, customer centric
- We provide everything you need to do a great job (MacBook, Smartphone, etc.,) a competitive compensation package and a great atmosphere with a lot of possibilities to develop yourself.
- Full-time position
- Your initial contract will be for 12 months with the intention of a permanent contract in the future
- Attractive office in the exciting heart of Amsterdam, very close to Central Station and with the most amazing view over the city
How to Apply
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please respond before February 17th, and include your motivation and CV in English.
467 total views, 1 today