Full-Time Marketing Automation Specialist II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Utilizes marketing automation software for the planning, delivering and measuring of campaign success rates. Track trends and advise on best marketing automation practices. Assist with marketing and sales nurturing via the client relationship management tool.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Define and create marketing lead lists within Microsoft Dynamics
* Develop and execute email, direct mail and other demand generation and customer communications campaigns using marketing automation.
* Work with teams to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation, client relationship management software package and other marketing systems
* Define and manage the lead nurturing, scoring, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting within the automation system.
* Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
* Understand the bi-directional data structures with Microsoft Dynamics for data integration; work with Microsoft Dynamics Administrators to coordinate integration with the client relationship manager software package.
* Lead the creation and management of sales marketing database that tracks: campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel advancement, scoring optimization, lead conversion and customer retention.
* Analyze all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support.
* Train new and existing users on system functionality.
* Support the Marketing Account Managers with day to day activities as needed.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience with email marketing and email campaign best practices
* Experience building segmented marketing lists within CRM
* Knowledge of how Marketing Automation tools work with website
* Experience with creating, analyzing and providing insights from reporting in Microsoft Dynamics, Act-On or similar platforms
* Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of communications
* Experience with copywriting and proofreading
* Knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices
* Ability to solve problems and recommend process improvements
* Ability to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Ability to ask questions, develop a thorough understanding and write messaging and marketing materials that articulate and highlight the value of our solutions
* Ability to prioritize work while satisfying customer needs/concerns and representing the company’s best interest
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers and public
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.) Preferred
* Experience working with a project management system
* Experience building segmented marketing lists within Microsoft Dynamics
* Knowledge of integrated marketing strategies, lead generation and conversion rate optimization best practices that drive lead conversion and customer retention
* Google Ad Word certification is preferred.
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate level role. Works independently on multiple marketing projects as a project team member. Requires knowledge of marketing concepts and methodologies as well as strong working knowledge of client relationships automation tools. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires four (4) or more years of relevant work experience with at least two years of experience using Act-On or a similar marketing automation platform.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXNjaWFsby42NTA1Ny4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
37 total views, 1 today