Full-Time Marketing Account Manager II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that participants in the real estate market, lenders, servicers and capital markets look to for proven solutions. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops marketing and communications plans to support divisional/line of business goals and works with the internal services team to execute on those plans. This role will work closely with Data & Analytics, Real Estate, Capital Markets, and Title groups.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for developing marketing strategy which can include: overall communications strategy, market positioning and messaging strategy, and tactical execution of marketing plans in support of divisional goals.
* Manages all marketing activities including advertising (print and online), lead generation, sales promotion, tradeshows, events, public relations, thought leadership, and website and social media activities.
* Implements lead acquisition strategy to build and expand prospect database.
* Develops and executes multi-channel integrated lead generation campaigns.
* Develops and manages marketing budget for division.
* Analyzes results of campaigns to determine the most effective allocation of budget.
* Develops marketing campaigns in support of new products and services and overall objectives.
* Over sees production of various communications including client newsletters, websites, press releases, sales materials, case studies and other marketing and communication needs as required.
* Schedules executive interviews, writes thought leadership article, and pitches topics for speaking opportunities.
* Routes sales leads from various efforts (events, emails, advertising) appropriately to sales for follow-up.
* May be involved with product naming as needed.
* May require up to 25% travel.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Expert knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of communications
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Excellent knowledge of production requirements for marketing materials (ads, printing, etc.)
* Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
* Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
* Able to demonstrate creative approach to problem solving solutions
* Ability to interact and provide C-level support, strategy, and communication
* Expert understanding of advertising and marketing principles
* Proficiency in satisfying internal and external customer needs and concerns and representing company’s best interest
* Excellent presentation skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers and public
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Knowledge of InDesign, Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus, but not required
* Being able to demonstrate knowledge of one or more of the following: Real Estate, Data & Analytics, Capital Markets, MLS, or Title
* Marketing agency experience is preferred
* Familiarity with data and analytics solutions preferred
* Experience working with multiple clients at the same time preferred
* CRM tool and lead generation tool experience is preferred
Marketing Account Manager II
Middle management role. May manage and mentor supervisors, project leads and/or staff. Establishes strategic plans and objectives for the department while ensuring the department meets its objectives. Works on multiple moderately-complex to complex projects as a team member and frequently as a project leader and subject matter expert. Develops budget and ensures objectives are met. Frequently interacts with executives, management and clients. Typically requires a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a marketing role with previous experience leading projects. Prior experience in the mortgage industry is preferred. Experience with proactive media outreach and a lead generation tool such as SalesForce.com (or similar) is also preferred.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjE0NTYxLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
60 total views, 1 today