Full-Time Manufacturing Technician II
The Manufacturing Technician position will be responsible for the building of various complex scientific instruments to support the production goals of a work cell. You will be part of an engaging team and collaborate with your colleagues to solve problems and drive continuous improvement!
- Build, test, and calibrate all levels of assemblies and install in the final build of instruments that meet quality standards.
- Follow work instructions for mechanical, electrical, and optical assemblies, material handling, and inventory verification.
- Communicates effectively with team members and contributes to a positive team culture.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing or production environment.
- Experience with mechanical assembly, various hand tools, and soldering.
- May require exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
How to ApplyClick and apply here
33 total views, 2 today