Full-Time Manager, Sales Development Representatives
InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading time series platform. More than 1,900 customers use InfluxDB to collect, store, and analyze all time series data at any scale. Developers can query and analyze their time-stamped data in real-time to discover, interpret, and share new insights to gain a competitive edge. InfluxData is a remote-first company with a globally distributed workforce. For more information, visit www.influxdata.com.
InfluxDB is gaining serious traction! We’re looking for a Sales Development Manager/Director to propel our SDR team to the next level. This role will be responsible for the global SDRs based in the United States and Europe.
Our ideal candidate has experience in growing, managing and leading high-performing SDR teams. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure we hit our sales and marketing goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and lead the SDR team, ensuring they are able to articulate InfluxData’s value prop to prospective customers
- Enable the team on a repeatable process to ensure they can met their sales qualified meetings and pipeline goals
- Foster a culture of accountability, teamwork and achievement by setting realistic but stretch goals that fit into the broader business objectives
- Motivate the team through leading by example and creating performance-based incentives and rewards
- Analyze metrics and data to implement positive changes to increase productivity across the group
- Co-create target account outreach plans and messages (with Sales and Marketing) that will enable us to break into target accounts
- Coach SDRs through call shadowing, role play and KPI’s — individually and as a team
- Manage training and continued development for SDR’s to ensure they’re adopting changes, staying challenged and growing as sales professionals
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 6 years experience in SaaS or open source sales development
- 2 to 4 years experience in Sales Development leadership
- Metrics-driven mindset
- Experience in recruiting, training and leading successful sales individuals
- Experience in creating/enabling growth paths for SDRs
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills
- Proven ability to build healthy relationships across all departments
It’s a plus if you:
- Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Have experience working with open source companies or experience representing database technologies
- Have experience working with geographically diverse team
Pay Transparency at InfluxData
InfluxData takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The offered starting salary will be determined based on the candidate’s job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. Ranges are evaluated on a periodic basis and are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
Zone 1 Range: $153,300- $283,600
Zone 2 Range: $146,000- $270,100
To find a location’s zone designation or for additional information, please speak to your recruiter.
In addition to a competitive base salary, InfluxData offers comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, flexible paid time off, home office or co-working reimbursements, and participation in InfluxData’s equity program (where applicable)
We offer fantastic benefits for full time employees; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to your FSA
- Flexible Time Off – take the time you need
- Life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- ….and more perks!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To view our EEO is the Law Poster click HERE
If you need extra accommodations for the interview process, then please reach out to the recruiting team by emailing ap***@in********.com.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.
How to ApplyPlease apply online with the link below: https://grnh.se/1dc8986b1us
39 total views, 2 today