Full-Time Manager, Operations (Warehouse)
Reporting to the Director, Good360 Program, the primary function of the Manager, Operations, is to ensure the efficient operations of the VOACC and Good360 Program project and support the productivity and effectiveness of the volunteers and staff. The Manager will provide support to complete numerous clerical, accounting and administrative tasks. The Manager must demonstrate initiative, analytical ability, strong interpersonal relations, superior customer service, and the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing. This position will have frequent contact with donors, volunteers, staff, board members, community leaders, business organizations, CEO’s and the general public. The Manager is responsible for dealing professionally, and as required by law, with confidential and sensitive information.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a combination of education and experience normally represented by Post-secondary education, equivalency or training, in office business administration or related fields with a minimum of four (4) years progressive administrative experience required
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Proficiency required in Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher and Outlook and other related computer programs required
• Donor software management preferred
• Basic knowledge of Quick Books accounting software
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self starter/self directed
• Detail oriented
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work with persons of diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Director & other Staff, as needed
• Make arrangement’s for meetings. Set up schedules, notify members of meetings, arrange for special services, lunches, etc., as required. Responsible for processing, compiling and distributing reports and exhibits used in these meetings
• Manage and supervision of databases/spreadsheets – ensure that databases are current and complete and in accordance with the needs of the organization and stakeholders. Inclusive of maintaining lists of MCS clients, vendors, donors, volunteers, partners, etc.
• Manage invoicing process and other Quick Books related tasks
• Follow-up on outstanding invoices
• Process Membership applications
• Successfully manage multiple projects and meet set deadlines
• Be proactive to the needs of MCS
• Constantly communicate with warehouse staff to provide support and coverage as needed
• Organize, manage and coordinate notification, preparation of materials, logistics, etc., for volunteer trainings and staff meetings
• Answer incoming calls and respond to inquiry
• Manage the list and communicate with clients regarding wanted items
• Manage/respond to MCS incoming email in a timely manner and/or forward as required
• Assemble data and prepare reports, as needed
• Maintain accurate calendar of organizational events and meetings
• Maintain confidentiality of all materials and information, and use judgment and tact in dealing with internal and external inquiries. Upholds legal standards
• Order and manage needed office supplies within budgetary constraints
• Assist in the coordination and execution of special projects as needed
• Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
• Maintain accurate Pre-Trip and Post-Trip records.
• Maintain accurate delivery and pickup records.
• Secure loaded equipment per company procedure and inspect in transit if necessary.
• Secure customer signature on all deliveries, if not already signed.
• Inform supervisor of difficulties with deliveries and pickups.
• Maintain and comply with company procedures and policies while driving.
• Perform vehicle inspections daily.
• Notify warehouse manager of any scrapes, dents, or accidents.
• Performs duties in compliance with company safety standards.
• Performs other duties as requested
EFFECT ON END RESULT
1. To ensure needs of the client as identified by the IDT are met and client sanitation is achieved.
2. To ensure that the program is operated in compliance with the contract scope of work. Volunteers of America Chesapeake’s policies and procedures and licensing and Medicaid Waiver regulations.
3. Individuals will be supported in being participatory members of their community according to their interests.
The physical requirements described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• The ability to safely operate a motor vehicle to transport oneself, consumers, and program supplies as necessary.
• The physical ability to travel to assigned locations, stand, stoop, bend, reach, pull, push, lift, grasp, climb, talk, see, hear and perform basic and light home maintenance activities, and operate office equipment.
• Operating office equipment requiring continuous or repetitive hand/arm movements.
• The ability sitting and/or stand for extended periods of time
• Must operate warehouse equipment during the course of the work day.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to ApplyVisit our website and follow the instructions
147 total views, 1 today