Full-Time Manager of Email Marketing
We Are Overstock:
At Overstock.com, we believe that everyone should “Be You!”. Overstock is a community that upholds a culture of understanding, acceptance, and respect. We believe a person’s individuality is at the core of diversity, and those traits, beliefs, and characteristics should be valued and embraced. Living by this ethos is essential to the success of our business. Our goal is to foster a more diverse environment where every employee visibly demonstrates inclusive behaviors and respect for individuals.
This position is eligible for remote work. Currently we can hire employees in the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming. This role will have occasional on site expectations.
- Developing email strategy while working with various areas of marketing and merchandising to increase sales, revenue and improve brand awareness
- Creating email testing strategies to increase ROI for the email program
- Working with the email creative team to develop email messaging and design
- Providing expertise, leadership and direction on customer segmentation and targeting
- Overseeing proper set-up, testing and deployment of email campaigns
- Work with a team of resources responsible for database set-up, segmentation, and executing out bound email marketing campaigns tracking performance relative to targets and continually optimizing results
- Overseeing management of email marketing calendars, lead email white listing & ISP relations, CAN-SPAM compliance, list scrubbing, etc, refine and continually improve email marketing processes both on the marketing and technical side
- Continual research of the email industries best practices with recommendations to improve Overstock.com’s email program
- Produce market research on competitor programs with recommendations to improve email programs as well as email software/hardware systems
- Work with Overstock.com’s IT team on email software system upgrades and enhancements
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- 4+ years experience with email marketing, experience with databases
- 2+ years of management experience
- Segmentation, multi-variate testing and/or other marketing testing, and marketing data analysis
- Knowledge of reputation management best practices such as white listing and list management
- Excellent quantitative skills with an ability to identify trends/insights from data
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue and response from email
- Reputation as being effective in your communication (written, verbal and presentation) between both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience using email software for deployment and analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices and target marketing, with a track record of meeting campaign performance goals
- Experience managing end to end email marketing program
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT, Word and other MS Office applications, experience with online analytics tools such as Google Analytics, NetTracker, Omniture, and WebTrends or similar analytic tool
- Experience hiring and leading diverse teams
- Email marketing
- Marketing testing
- Marketing data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
B.S. in Marketing or related field required, Masters degree or equivalent experience preferred
Who We Are:
We’re a passionate group of collaborative problem solvers and creative innovators, working on cutting-edge technology. From building award-winning retail applications (with amazing AR functionality) to creating leading blockchain and machine learning technologies, each of us embodies a unique value and contributes a diverse perspective to the team.
What We Offer:
- 401k (6% match)
- Flexible Schedules
- Onsite Health Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development Program, & Mentorship Program
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Overstock Women’s Network (OWN)
- And More…
*Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
position requires you to sit, stand and perform general office functions. You may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
How to Applyhttps://overstock.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Overstock_Careers/job/Manager-of-Email-Marketing_R0006302
24 total views, 1 today