Full-Time Manager – Marketing Solutions
NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences. As America’s largest cinema advertising network, and the #1 Millennial weekend network in the U.S., NCM offers broad reach and unparalleled audience engagement, presenting our Noovie pre-show on over 21,100 screens in over 1,700 theaters. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and ground-breaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Fantasy Movie League, and Noovie Shuffle.
Manager, Marketing Solutions is responsible for the strategic development of media marketing solutions within the national sales organization. The Manager – Marketing Solutions will facilitate client presentations by identifying strategic opportunities and creative ideas that leverage NCM assets that aid in maximizing revenue opportunities. Additionally, this role will support sales efforts with the development of regular support material and digital collateral for the regional and local sales organization that reinforce cinema and NCM’s value for building brands.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Ideation and creative development: Aid leadership by partnering with marketing team members to develop branded content concepts and activation ideas based on client RFP’s and other brand briefings. Help lead creative sessions to best develop marketing solutions designed to answer strategic media challenges for various categories and brands looking for impactful communication programming in the premium video space.
• Strategic and creative pitch packaging: Author clear, concise and creative decks that “bring to life” sellable ideas that leverage NCM properties plus interactive and promotional assets within our product portfolio. Partner with account directors, research, creative and planning departments to garner necessary information for presentation development that shares a compelling story and provides creative solutions that align with a brand’s strategy and communication goals.
• Category knowledge and research insight: Gain deep understanding and closely monitor target categories that provide regional and local growth opportunities for the NCM business. Share industry, client and ad landscape insights with sales organization and distribute relevant information to aid in selling efforts. Partner with research to identify data stories to extend NCM value proposition including market and syndicated research specific to various categories and specific client challenges.
• 3-5 years’ experience at an agency, media company or sales organization working in branded content, marketing partnership or other relevant client solutions roles.
• Experience developing marketing presentations with strategic and creative solutions to business challenges in the marketing and media space.
• Great collaborator and problem-solver that can work across a matrixed-organization and navigates smoothly through various disciplines within a company structure.
• Knowledgeable about the media landscape across premium video, digital and other platforms using branded content with national advertising clients to achieve media goals.
• Eager, inquisitive and loves to be part of the fast-paced, creative and evolving media world – great communicator excited about new ideas, challenging convention and solving problems.
• Custom Show skills a real plus – comfortable working with this presentation software.
• Comfortable demonstrating NCM core values consistently:
o Passion for Movies
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: A college degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Conditions: Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****
How to ApplyPlease apply through the following link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NAT1017NCM/JobBoard/5f4fba62-09ec-45c3-957c-b7c6e82cc67f/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=5d6623d3-344d-4915-9cd4-6be0c5e9fd3d
90 total views, 1 today