Full-Time Managed Services Consultant
Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for thousands of businesses businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
The Managed Services Consultant functions as part of a team that supports services engagements for key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills and is highly organized. The Managed Services Consultant works to deliver high quality services deliverables to our clients and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client. The focus of this role is on supporting Vericast’s Customer Data Platform clients by assisting in platform usage and driving enhancements to the client’s instance of the platform or by supporting campaign operations for clients through campaign creation, execution, and management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Become an expert on the Vericast Customer Data Platform, its interface and capabilities, in order to provide a consultative experience for clients or work with a team to review marketing campaign requests, from clients, and provide recommendations on how to execute
- Support clients’ usage of the Vericast Customer Data Platform by addressing questions and providing best practices recommendations for developing their marketing campaigns, analyzing data, and campaign reporting and communicate via email and meetings to address status items or questions with clients directly
- Work directly with clients to develop business requirements and functional specifications and collaborate with technical services to translate functional specifications into a technical design for enhancements and define testing use cases, conduct system and user testing activities, and drive client acceptance for enhancements OR as part of a larger team, execute marketing operations activities, independently including (50%):
- Segmentation generation and management
- Multi-channel, multi-touch campaign configuration and execution
- Email/message building and reportingCampaign auditing and issue management
- Independently manage a queue of campaign tasks and work with team lead on prioritization
- Identify and drive resolution of issues for the client and support communication of those issues and resolutions with team lead
- Identify possible new functionality and/or processes that better meets client needs and drives efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications (Required)
- In lieu of the above education requirements, a combination of experience and education will be considered.
- Basic industry knowledge of Customer Data Platforms and Marketing Automation.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Experience working and collaborating in a team environment.
- Experience providing deliverables and receiving feedback.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Communication & Interests
• Very strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interest in working with leading marketing technologies• Strong interest in working with data and marketing campaigns
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
The ultimate compensation offered for the position will depend upon several factors such as skill level, cost of living, experience, and responsibilities.
All team members are responsible for demonstrating the company’s Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending, and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and flexible PTO. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at ta***************@ve******.com. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
How to ApplyApply Here: https://smrtr.io/dVpBT
41 total views, 2 today