Full-Time Managed Assets Portfolio Manager II (Req#1146)
- Manage monthly/quarterly reporting
• Oversee and coordinate completion of Managed Action Plans (MAPs) reporting
• Assist in impairment process
• QC the monthly Watch list reporting
• Assist in completion of Large Substandard Report
- Manage Financial Reporting and Covenant Tracking
• Review overdue financials and exceptions monthly
• Coordinate updates/corrections database
• Report regularly on status to Relationship Manager and Team Leader
- Manage Credit analysts and renewal/approval backlog
• Monitor all expiration dates 90-days ahead
• Schedule analyst workflow and priorities
• Provide senior credit analyst support as needed
• Underwrite credits as needed
- Monitor and track all conforming ABL credits and BBCs
• Evaluate collateral position monthly
• Prepare monthly conformity chart on each credit
• Coordinate loan operations availability per monthly BBC
• Coordinate field exams, summarize exam results for committee
Provide Backup to Relationship Managers/Relationship Administrators as needed
• Assist the team during vacations/absences as necessary
• Approve overdrafts & wires as necessary
• Provide service support as necessary
Assist in SBA liquidation process as necessary
- Credit Risk Review liaison
- • Oversee and coordinate responses to outstanding items/issues
- • Monitor action steps for remediation
- • Work with Senior Credit Officer as needed re: policy, etc.
Incumbent supports Managed Assets Relationship Managers to reduce credit exposure to the Bank. Incumbent will complete Managed Asset Plans and coordinate the regular reporting and covenant tracking on workout credits. Incumbent will work with limited supervision.
Formally credit trained. Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent plus 2 to 5 years of work out experience, commercial lending or portfolio management or equivalent.
A sound working knowledge of commercial loan analysis and/or the legal collection process.
Evidence of strong analytical and sound credit judgment, outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Detailed oriented, well organized and able to work independently and consistently.
Possess strong and persuasive customer service skills.
Strong PC skills required.
How to ApplyCopy the link below to your web browser and click "Apply Now": https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1146/?utm_medium=jobshare If you have any question please email: email@example.com
189 total views, 0 today