Full-Time Maintenance Technician III
Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on a variety of systems, equipment and instrumentation. Support Process Operations in the manufacturing of Bulk Nitric Oxide as necessary. Supports Engineering with fabrication and installation on projects. Must be willing to travel on rare occasion to other company locations. Must be willing to be “On Call” and able to adjust work schedule on some occasions especially around holidays, weather related events and potential natural disasters. Must be proficient in one of the following trades and possess substantial knowledge and ability in at least 1 of the other following trades. Preferred Trades are as follows; Electrical, Instrumentation, HVAC, Process Operations and Pipe Fitting/Welding.
- Perform monthly preventative maintenance as prescribed on all plant equipment and systems.
- New system installation.
- Troubleshoot and repair process and facility systems.
- Support Process Operations.
- Support Engineering on Projects – System Fabrication.
- Perform all duties according to EHS policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities according to SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Oversee contract personnel on occasion.
- Assist with parts selection and specifications as requested.
- Complete all assigned training as prescribed.
- Cross train in all trades listed in the above summary.
- Assist and train other technicians in area of specific expertise.
- Perform efficiently using various software as required – Task Specific.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum: 5 years of experience as one of the trades listed in the Summary.
- Preferred: 10 years of experience as one of the trades listed in the Summary with substantial knowledge and working experience in at least one of the other trades.
- Preferred: Associates Degree or Trade Certification.
- Preferred: Pharmaceutical Experience.
- Must possess adequate computer skills.
- Must be able to read and understand P&ID’s and Blue Prints.
- Must be able to work well in a team.
This role provides service to multiple groups listed below. These groups are considered internal customers:
- QC laboratory
Work will be performed outside in the elements at times as needed.
Some of the work is elevated and can at times be in confined spaces.
Shift is currently four days a week for 10-hour days Monday thru Thursday and then rotates the following week to Tuesday thru Friday from 7am to 5:30pm. Shift can be changed to five 8 hours days Monday thru Friday from 7am to 3:30pm as needed at Managers discretion. Potential for shift modification as needed with business development.
Occasional after hours or weekend work may be required.
Occasional travel may be required for offsite training or temporary assignment at one of the other company owned locations.
Required to be on call at times.
May be required to report to work during natural disasters when other departments are not required to report to work.
How to ApplyIf interested, please submit your application via the link below... https://mallinckrodt.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MallinckrodtCareers/job/CC-Port-Allen---USA502/Maintenance-Technician-III_JR000012859
66 total views, 2 today