Full-Time Maintenance Technician II – High Pressure Boiler Operator
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN (USA)
About the role:
As the Maintenance Technician II, you will perform daily checks and maintenance on facility equipment and systems, while following cGMP standards and corporate safety policies. You will operate the maintain the maintenance of the plant utility systems under the direction of the Facilities Supervisor.
This position is a 12-hour day shift position, 5:45AM – 6:15PM.
How you will contribute:
- Perform corrective maintenance and routine preventative maintenance on facilities equipment following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Complete work orders, logs and forms following cGMP documentation practices.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of plant equipment, including high pressure steam boilers; chillers; heating/cooling air handling units; process waste treatment systems; CIP equipment; water purification system (water softening and carbon bed filtration, reverse osmosis equipment, continuous deionization equipment, sanitary pumps, multi-effect distillation equipment); tank mixers; air compressors and dryers; and chilled water distribution systems.
- Respond to service calls and conduct repairs throughout the facility.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Two-year certificate in a technical field such as HVAC, building trades or building utilities program, or equivalent military experience is preferred.
- 2-5 years of maintenance experience preferred.
- Can read and understand technical manuals and wiring schematics.
- Must have good customer service skills and promote a teamwork environment.
- Must have the ability to work on projects or assignments that are moderately complex where judgment is required in resolving problems and will provide recommendations to Facilities Management.
- Must have or have the ability to obtain a State of Minnesota, “2nd Class” High Pressure Boiler Engineer License.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan.
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings.
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days.
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions.
- Family Planning Support.
- Professional training and development opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement.
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet, and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Can move throughout the facility as dictated by the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
- Requires climbing of stairs, ladders, and use of telescoping lifts.
- Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds (i.e. Bags of water softener salt pellets once per month).
- No travel expected with this position.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
#GMSGQ #ZR1 #LI-MA1
How to ApplyPlease apply at the below link: https://takeda.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Brooklyn-Park-MN/Maintenance-Technician-II_R0097391
19 total views, 1 today