Full-Time Maintenance Sales Representative
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms!
As the Maintenance Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the growth of the reoccurring revenue account base. This account base is also known as service agreement customers.
This role is a great fit for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at building relationships, and have outstanding customer service. This is the ideal role for those that are results-oriented and looking to grow their sales career with a leading HVAC Service organization.
• Prospect, research, and qualify potential customers utilizing Carrier’s equipment installed base, referrals, internal leads, directories, and competitor sites.
• Make effective sales presentations, conduct customer needs assessments, answer questions, and secure new customer maintenance agreements.
• Establish customer rapport and effective questioning techniques to identify the prospect’s needs, budget, decision-making process, timeline, and next steps.
• Develop proposals to address customers’ needs to close sales. ‘
• Perform site surveys and facility walkthroughs to identify equipment and site conditions in order to evaluate customer needs and create a proposal for maintenance agreements.
• Utilize applicable sales tools such as Salesforce to track and effectively develop an active backlog of sales opportunities. Collaborate with operations to deliver quality results on Maintenance Agreements and resolve customer issues.
- 2+ years of service sales experience (not necessarily in the HVAC industry), consultative sales experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred High School Diploma / GED required
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong team building and relationship building ability and desire
- Aptitude to understand building mechanical system basics, facility management budgeting processes, sustainability initiatives, and customer needs
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
How to ApplyApply Online: Maintenance Sales Representative (myworkdayjobs.com)
441 total views, 0 today