Full-Time Maintenance Manager
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager in our Byhalia, MS location, to join the Operational Maintenance team.
Come and join a top modern and automated facility, where we with teamwork and continuous improvements strive to produce the best insulation and acoustic products for our customers. At ROCKWOOL, we work relentlessly to enrich modern living through our innovative stone wool solutions.
Your future team:
You will become part of the Operational Maintenance team reporting to the Director of Operations.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for leading the team to drive strong reliability of equipment leading to a reduced mean time between failures and high equipment availability.
- Responsible for the execution of daily operations and communicating an operational plan.
- Responsible for excellent teamwork and corporation with the internal customers.
- Active leadership of the maintenance budget to ensure efficient use of funds.
- Ensure team operates with a safety mindset and works to improve equipment safety.
- Ensure that needed and correct spare parts are readily available to maintain maximum plant operational up time at minimum costs.
- Responsible for working with Leadership team regarding continuous improvements, investment requests, general project management as well as testing and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensure development of maintenance skills around troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of equipment and machinery performance within organization.
- Responsible for ensuring machinery and equipment that are subject to legislative and/or regulatory requirements are in compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding systematic inspection and testing.
What you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with experience and knowledge of sound employee relations.
- Safety orientation.
- Strong financial and budget skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Engineering or Industrial Technology) is preferable.
- 5 to 7 years Maintenance Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) experience
- Strong experience in implementing new design that will require less maintenance
- Strong experience with MS Office products and SAP is preferable.
What we offer:
At ROCKWOOL, our culture is one of teamwork, respect, and support. We offer a competitive salary, rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Pension Matching Program
- Life and Disability Programs
- Educational Assistance
- Top up plans for maternity and paternity leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
Who we are
We are the world leader in stone wool solutions. Founded in 1937 in Denmark, we transform volcanic rock into safe, sustainable products that help people and communities thrive. We are a global company with more than 12,000 employees, located in 40+ countries with 51 manufacturing facilities… all focused on one common purpose – to release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
Sustainability is central to our business strategy. ROCKWOOL was one of the first companies to commit to actively contributing to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) framework and are actively committed to 11 SDGs, including SDG 14, Life Below Water. Through our partnership with the One Ocean Foundation and in connection with our sponsorship of the Denmark SailGP team, we will help raise awareness around ocean health challenges to accelerate solutions to protect it.
Diverse and Inclusive Culture
We want all our people to feel valued, respected, included, and heard. We employ 79 different nationalities worldwide and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees, promote diversity, and work against all forms of discrimination among ROCKWOOL employees.
At ROCKWOOL, you will experience a friendly team environment. Our culture is very important to us. In fact, we refer to our culture as “The ROCKWOOL Way”. This is the foundation in which we operate and is based upon our values of ambition, responsibility, integrity, and efficiency.
ROCKWOOL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics protected by law.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFtZWlrYS50eWxlci4zMDc0MC4xMDU5NEByb2Nrd29vbC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
74 total views, 0 today