Full-Time Mainframe Computer Operator III – Night Shift
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for operating computer, computer-related hardware and other operations area equipment. Performs support activities in computer operations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitors and controls a Mainframe computer console to process and complete jobs.
* Investigates error conditions in computer processing, equipment malfunction and/or network (on-line) performance in order to determine and/or apply the required corrective procedure or action.
* Maintains the physical inventory of computer operations supplies in a designated storage area and keeps the various operations areas stocked with the supplies necessary for daily production.
* Controls and monitors the on-line network from the central network control center.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of operator procedures for applications and operating system software
* Experience with Mainframe data console monitoring required
* IPL experience required
* Advance knowledge of JS commands
* Knowledge of JCL desired
* Knowledge of off-line and peripheral equipment operation and maintenance
* Knowledge of procedures for using supplies and maintaining inventory
* Skill in controlling processing through central console
* Skill in maintaining a continuous production level
* Skill in following oral and written technical instructions
* Skill in maintaining complete and accurate written records
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Computer Operator III
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Manipulates controls in accordance with standard procedures to rearrange sequence of job steps. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex-projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires seven (7) or more years of demonstrated experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suNzYzOTIuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
83 total views, 1 today