Part-Time Mail/Copy Floater
Consider a career as a Mail/Copy Specialist with IST Management Services. IST is a rapidly growing business process outsourcing (BPO) company and the largest American privately-owned facilities management company. Founded in 1997, the company is a two-time recipient of the Human Resources Professional Excellence Award granted by the Society for Human Resource Management. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence in service and upward mobility for our talented and dedicated employees.
This is an assignment based part time on call direct hire role with IST Management Services, performing office services work 8-38 hours per week. $14.50-$15.00 USD per hour. Minimum assignment length one full day, assignment lengths may range up to multiple weeks. Hours will range within M-F 8AM- 6PM. No nights, no weekends. All locations will be centralized around the Atlanta metropolitan area. Position will involve cross training for potential to go full time.
Check out istmanagement.com for more info on us!
- Operating mailing and copy equipment
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Shipping & Receiving
- Updating employee lists
- Pick-up and deliver mail, parcels, copy jobs and faxes to customers
- Lift large bundles of mail, overnight packages and shipments of paper
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Maintain copier equipment
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Participate in cross-training Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) – College Degree is a plus and allows a fast track plan to management
- Customer Service/ Hospitality/ Retail background preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy
- A valid drivers license and access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Lifting up to 55 pounds
IST provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable law in both the application and employment stages. If you require any accommodation in completing your application for employment, please inform National Director of Talent Acquisition, Sydney Ayers, by following this link http://www.istmanagement.com/talent-acquisition-team.html for direct contact information.
Please respect individuals reaching out about accommodations by utilizing the contact information only for this purpose, or for assistance with your submission. You will receive correspondence from your local IST Management hiring team regarding your application submission and status if you were able to do so successfully.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to ApplyInterested Applicants: APPLY DIRECTLY VIA COMPANY WEBSITE/VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION HERE: APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
38 total views, 1 today