Full-Time M&A Manager
We have an opportunity to join a Lead Advisory team in Reading as a Manager or Associate Director, within a firm that is known for its strong culture, values and commitment to their people.
They provide a collaborative and supportive work environment and they value innovation and personal development.
As a Manager/AD you will be delivering a range of lead advisory assignments ranging in deal value from £15m-£50m across most sectors, and with direct access to the partners you will have the opportunity to seriously develop your experience with their guidance.
- Manage a wide range of transactions from origination through to completion, including buy-side/sell-side, fund-raising and MBOs.
- Research, financial analyses and review, financial modelling and valuations.
- Support our Lead Advisory team, working closely with other service lines including lead Transaction Services and Tax.
- Create and present pitch decks.
- Manage and help to coach more junior team members.
- Ideally ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience for a Manager and 5 years experience for an AD, gained within Lead Advisory.
- Ability to develop and nurture internal and external relationships, providing exceptional service.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work on engagements with minimal supervision.
Apply now to be part of a firm that recognizes the importance of a flexible working environment and fosters a thriving and supportive culture.
How to ApplyYou can click apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
62 total views, 1 today