Temporary Liquor Sales Clerk
As a member of NLC’s stores team, this position is accountable for the following:
- Provide excellent customer service through the SERVE process;
- Operate a point of sale system;
- Perform inventory control by receiving inventory, maintaining product shelving and completing inventory counts;
- Maintain store security and perform loss prevention activities;
- Ensure social responsibility by preventing the sale of alcoholic beverages to prohibited individuals;
- Fill custom orders:
- Attend product knowledge seminars;
- Other related duties.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- High School graduation;
- At least 19 years of age;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a retail environment;
- Must be physically able to perform the duties required (Physical capability testing will be required);
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Or any combination of training and experience acceptable to the Corporation.
NLC values diversity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace and strives to create a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups such as: Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with a disability, women, and persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity. If you are a member of an under-represented group, we invite you to self-identify on your cover letter, or resume. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities (differing abilities) are available on request.
Salary: $21.20 per hour.
Closing Date: Friday, October 6, 2023.
How to ApplyTo apply please visit our website: www.nlliquor.com
112 total views, 0 today