Full-Time Lead Workday HRIS Analyst
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
In this position, you will lead and support the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) people analytics and reporting function and may support additional HCM functional areas as part of the global Workday HCM and integrated technology solutions. You will provide global HR systems administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, and integration management. You will w ork closely with HR staff, business leaders and associates to deliver insightful and actionable analytics and reports that support data-driven business decisions.
Note: Primary work location is Jacksonville, FL; however, Remote may be considered for highly qualified candidates.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
HR Systems Administration:
* Contributes to the HCM Systems team strategy and delivery model to enhance analytics and reporting capabilities to executive, leader, employee and Human Resources (HR) audiences.
* Leads the Workday HCM analytics and reporting function to deliver world class analytics and reports to executives, leader, employee and HR audiences that support data-driven decisions.
* Stays up-to-date on Workday reporting and analytics capabilities and interconnections with other HCM and/or Finance functional areas through Workday Community, product documentation, product roadmap, new functionality, customer alerts, weekly service updates, bi-annual releases, networking with internal contacts and other Workday customers, and testing in a non-production tenant.
* Determines appropriate Workday system configuration changes, reporting layouts, analytical insights, dashboards and scorecards required to meet business needs based on user requirements and best practices. Provides new and innovative alternative solutions to Workday HCM system and application challenges when appropriate. Configures and tests those changes in a non-production tenant, documents the configuration changes, verifies the requesting user tests and signs off on the changes, and implements them in the production tenant.
* Develops and shares custom reports, dashboards, scorecards, analytics and calculated fields for various audiences, maximizing efficiency by reusing existing reporting components and training users as needed.
* Writes and executes thorough functional test plans and test scenarios to ensure that reporting and analytics solutions and other Workday HCM system changes are working properly, existing processes remain unaffected and the needs of the users are met.
* Troubleshoots and resolves complex production systems issues.
* Provides Workday HCM support for Black Knight employees, leadership and contingent workers through group mailboxes and help desk telephone calls. May also provide in-person support to members of the HR department.
* Ensures systems quality and data accuracy via regular audits of data; adheres to all change management and SOX controls for proper process and protocols.
* Supports in the setup and management of foundational structures and data elements in Workday to drive position management, department, location and organization structures.
* Monitors HR system security and security controls to ensure appropriate access to HCM functionality for users and monitors appropriate data security. May administer HR system security and security controls.
* Generates standard audit reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
* Trains internal users, support personnel, and/or HR team members on Workday reporting & analytics solutions, system changes and/or new procedures. Assists users within HR as needed to enable them to more effectively utilize all HR systems.
* Serves as a functional backup for other Workday HCM functional areas as needed.
Project Management and Governance:
* Supports HCM Systems team and project managers in the implementation of HCM Systems roadmap initiatives by executing necessary project tasks and adhering to timelines and quality expectations.
* Manages small to large projects, including development of project plans, facilitating team meetings, and driving to successful completion of projects.
* Provides insight and recommendations on best practices for people analytics and reporting tools and deliverables, configuration of Workday HCM system and new HR tools and systems to meet identified business requirements.
* Estimates effort required for configuration, testing and support related to proposed enhancements or projects.
* Conducts unit testing for all analytics and reporting deliverables as well as configuration done as part of a project and participates in user acceptance testing as a test coordinator.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Extensive experience and expert-level proficiency designing and developing reports, dashboards, scorecards and actionable analytics to executive, leadership and HR audiences. Experience with Workday Prism and Workday reporting solutions is preferred
* Experience using recognized best practices to configure and administer Workday HCM functional areas and security to meet user requirements. Experience configuring and administering Workday is preferred
* Experience in test planning and in developing and executing test scenarios with system implementations and upgrades
* Experience supporting HRIS systems, preferably Workday, to identify or validate system incidents and solutions
* Knowledge of human resources principles, practices and processes
* Knowledge of laws and regulations that affect human resources
* Strong customer service, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems creatively
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the company
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
* Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with expertise in MS Excel
HRIS ANALYST IV
Expert/lead technical role. Expert knowledge of the field. Manages multiple functional areas of Workday HCM system to meet business needs. Provides expert functional support for the implementation, maintenance and upgrade of Workday HCM modules. Develops large and/or complex reports and dashboards. Partners with vendors to develop and implement system integrations. Develops large and/or highly complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or technical leader/consultant. Works on complex tasks, projects or issues that involve a high degree of risk, impacts business unit performance and makes use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works without supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires ten (10) or more years of demonstrated HRIS, payroll analysis, or data analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjc2NDMzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
93 total views, 1 today