Full-TimeLEAD PROGRAM SPECIALIST, ADULT SELF-SUFFICIENCY SERVICES – 31808
FAMILY AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT (FACE)
235 work days
Salary Range: $58,192-$70,513
Essential Functions and Objectives:
The Lead Program Specialist is central to supporting and strengthening the link between community-based organizations, businesses, faith communities philanthropic groups to schools, communities and families. Oversees the systems driven approach to case management for the multi-generation services offered to families out of the Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Centers in Southwest and Far Northeast Denver.
Work collaboratively with FACE staff to implement systems to serve families with high quality customer service and individualized supports for family and student success.
Lead and manage program data collection and systems for FACE staff and community partners working with the FACE Centers. Serve as the FACE Center team lead on program support for multi-generation services supporting adults and youth with engagement in long term sustainable employment.
Manage a team of 2-4 coordinators and specialists supporting FACE Center systems management and operations; Participate in and manage hiring and staffing of 2-4 coordinators; Manage and support systems for quality control aligned with grant compliance for FACE Center data collection and and operations; Lead, in collaboration with the leadership team, program support and systems oversight of family services offered through the FACE Centers.
Support and train FACE Center staff on program expectations for systems management and compliance.
Oversee daily data collection and program implementation for FACE Center programs; Support structures and systems to ensure youth and families have access to post-secondary education or long-term employment; Support case management of follow-up services and oversee corresponding data collection to ensure FACE Center participant and family success in achieving self-sufficiency goals.
Meet regularly with internal teams to monitor progress towards goals and ensure alignment towards department goals; Support skills training across the department to ensure quality control and efficiency when working with grant driven programs.
Work collaboratively between FACE Centers to implement systems across the FACE Centers to ensure high quality programming throughout Denver. Serve as the bridge in systems oversight, data quality control and data analysis between the FACE Centers; Support and train partner agencies with training on FACE Center systems and expectations.
Other Duties as assigned; Be available to serve some weekend and evening events.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– A Minimum of three (3) years experience working in communities with at-risk youth and/or case management, experience specificallyl with WIOA.
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Exceptional organization and time management skills.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
– Ability to complete tasks in an interruption driven environment.
– Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances with a positive attitude.
– Ability to communicate diplomatically, persuasively, effective oral, written and presentation skill.
– Self-starter/leader who can anticipate department needs in a proactive (versus, reactive) manner.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to lead a high-performing team.
– Ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with district and school leaders, faculty, staff and students.
– Ability to set goals, work independently and drive results.
– Bachelor’s Degree
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to Applyhttp://tinyurl.com/y9vvfq29
1 total views, 1 today