Full-Time Lead Finanical Analyst
As a member of the company’s Financial Planning & Analysis team, the individual in this position provides strong financial support in the areas of financial forecasting, budgeting, cost allocations, and profitability analysis. Key Business Partner to Functional leaders, providing financial and analytical support. Manages analyses on various business initiatives as required. Perform monthly consolidation of company financials.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide financial support to Functional leaders by understanding key business drivers and the impact of metrics on operational and financial results.
• Develop and maintain robust financial models to support changing needs at all levels, including profitability, consolidations, metrics, and other value-add financial analyses.
• Lead FP&A support for both the annual operating plan budgeting activities and monthly forecasting processes through the development and maintenance of analytical financial models.
• Prepare standardized reports and provide insightful analysis.
• Lead monthly meetings with cross-functional teams to review and analyze monthly results, as well as forecasting outcomes.
• Understand company strategy to drive decision making.
• Support the ePMO in assessing new projects and understanding the financial return on the projects.
• Drive results through the development of financial models and analysis of key financial metrics.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent required.
• 8 or more years of experience in a corporate finance role
• Experience leading teams in a corporate finance function.
• Strong understanding of budgets, forecasts, financial statements, and accounting principles.
• Ability to operate independently and manage competing priorities in a fast-pasted environment.
• Experience with Cognos TM1 and Oracle.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with a variety of audiences within the organization.
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred
• CMA/CPE and/or Graduate Degree/MBA
• Ability to travel to Milwaukee or other DentaQuest locations.
• Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
• Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25 lbs.)
• Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
• Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
• Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
How to Applyhttp://gr.8job.co/Zun8mIdU
20 total views, 1 today