Full-Time Lead DevOps Engineer
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of supporting DevOps practices and minimum of 3 years of public cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- 10+ years of experience working in a software development environment (Java, .Net, AbiNio)
- 10+ years of experience working with Bitbucket, TFS, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI or relevant technologies
- Minimum of 5 years experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace/Application Insights/New Relic/Splunk)
- Must be a self-learner and able to work independently without supervision & able to deliver on time under tight deadlines
We’re also looking for the preferred skills below. Whether you are proficient or could use some brushing up, we’re happy to support your development in:
- 5+ years work experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/ CD
- Hands-on experience in programming knowledge (Python or Shell script) to automate repeated tasks
- Strong analytical & debugging skills – able to differentiate the Infra vs Application related issues
- Hands on experience with build and deployment automation to support complex environment topologies
- Ability to clearly document and communicate architectural concepts at multiple levels
- Hands on experience with infrastructure monitoring tools both configuration and implementation
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related tech field
Impact You’ll Make:
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines to support IaC
- Automate application build and deployment pipelines
- Deploy new systems with best practices and security
- Utilize benchmarking and other tools to optimize for performance and cost
- Identify and improve on possible points of failure in the infrastructure/applications
- Troubleshoot incidents as they arise and conduct post-mortems
- Ensure high quality monitoring coverage to prevent alert fatigue
- Provide technical guidance on solid DevOps practices
- Develop self-service processes and tools interactions for development teams
- Collaborate with development teams to utilize container best practices
- Optimize and align service offerings to support strategic direction
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :
The salary range for this position is $108,905.00 – $184,600.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
How to ApplyCareers (myworkdayjobs.com)
14 total views, 1 today