Full-Time Lead Analyst, Treasury and ALM
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience of data management and data governance concept including data lineage, data quality, data issue remediation
- Hands-on experience developing and decoding SQL
- Has foundational knowledge spanning the range of finance, treasury, capital and ALM categories across the organization and its varied products/services and is beginning to gain in-depth experience in a category such as Intraday Liquidity, Deposit Liabilities, Interest Rate Risk, Currency Risk, Capital Management, etc.
- Under moderate supervision, conducts research, data gathering, and analyses in support of more senior team members tasked with documenting, assessing, and testing data lineage and business rules associated with BNY Mellon Liquidity reporting.
- Reviews business logic for validity and accuracy, reporting on unexpected/undesired results, may require collaboration with senior staff to determine a solution.
- Escalates unprecedented and complex issues to more senior team members/management.
- Assists with projects and may participate in discussions with investment and asset liability professionals on allocation decisions and risk management.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements and Corporate guidance related to liquidity, capital and IRR aspects including underlying assumptions and limitations to risk management framework.
- Provides support in production of management reports/briefings.
- Reviews work with more senior professionals to improve own work. Cultivates relationships with peers in the businesses, Risk Management, Finance and Corporate Treasury to ensure efficient collection of data/model inputs.
- Begins to acquire an understanding of some of the more complex finance, treasury, capital and ALM concepts
- Conducts ad-hoc analyses/reporting as requested.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Degree in math, engineering, statistics, computational finance or economics preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience with liquidity stress testing, liquidity risk management, interest rate risk management, capital management and/or asset-liability management within large complex financial organizations a plus.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=23212&pid=12387163&domain=bnymellon.com&triggerGoButton=true
363 total views, 0 today