Full-Time Lead Analyst, External Reporting
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Analyst, External Reporting to join our External Reporting team. This role is located in Pittsburgh, PA (Hybrid).
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- With minimal guidance, assists more senior External Reporting analysts to ensure the transformation of data required to perform reporting and analysis for the company’s regulatory filings in a timely manner. Assigned businesses/business partner areas are typically moderately-sized and of limited complexity.
- Applies knowledge of external reporting best practices and requirements. With minimal guidance, produces the required reporting and analysis for the company’s regulatory filings ensuring accuracy and correctness.
- With guidance from management, identifies gaps in reporting, ensures proper controls are implemented and followed, gathers the required supporting documentation and performs analyses. Gathers, reconciles, and analyzes data to complete the required daily reports and supporting analyses.
- With senior level guidance, supports the day-to-day capture of performance metrics and participates in rotating assignments within the regional service centers. No direct reports. Responsibilities are primarily limited to assigned businesses/business partner areas. Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor‘s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in regulatory reporting preferred.
- Experience in external reporting and/or internal audit preferred.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=40730&pid=16020247&sort_by=relevance&triggerGoButton=true
21 total views, 1 today