Full-Time Kilo Chemist
Under the direction of a Principal Scientist, works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables and insightful application of theoretical knowledge.
- Independently synthesize, purify, and analyse chemical intermediates and target compounds.
- Synthesize chemical intermediates or active pharmaceutical, crystallization, and distillation techniques.
- Analyze and identify compounds utilizing a range of analytical techniques.
- Keep accurate, legible, and complete records of all experiments and observations.
- Generate written progress reports and present scientific results to team members.
- Exhibit a high level of safety awareness and conduct lab operations in a safe manner.
- Assist with keeping well-maintained and clean laboratories.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Must be open to rotating shifts (rotations occur monthly between first, second, and third shift)
- Prior basic laboratory skills and a working theoretical knowledge of organic chemistry desired.
- Experience working in a Kilo-Lab environment or GMP experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret English-language chemical periodicals, scientific journals, and regulatory documents.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports.
- Working knowledge of common MS Windows-based software and statistical software is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Veranova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Veranova to provide equal employment access and opportunity to all persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
All applications are carefully considered and your details will be stored on our secure Application Management System. This is used throughout Veranova for the selection of suitable candidates for our vacancies as they arise. Veranova respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. For more information about how your personal data is used please view our privacy notice.
How to Applyhttps://smrtr.io/c7xHw
496 total views, 0 today