Full-Time Junior Admin Assistant
Junior Admin Assistant role for a busy international family reporting directly to the families personal assistants at the family office located close to London Bridge Tube.
This gay friendly role comprises private administration, diary and correspondence, travel, finance, property, office management and staff support.
- Help with the diary and anticipate needs, set up meetings, skype calls, medical appointments etc.
- Prepare correspondence, answer phones, filing.
- Organise Visas and source and organise travel (which are always changing) as well as hotels, taxis etc. sometimes for all of the family
- Opening and distributing post within the office, take the post to the post office every day as and when required, order stamps and any special envelopes needed
- Organise and place the stationery order and weekly Ocado order for the office
- Some accounts related work – i.e. check invoices, review bank accounts, credit card payments and record expenditure.
- Help with inventories for insurance purposes at the various properties for the collections of books, works of art and furniture etc.
- Generally be prepared to help out with the unexpected!
• Polite, helpful and calm manner with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Highly confidential and grounded individual with of common sense.
• Competent user of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Languages – French & Spanish useful (not essential)
• Knowledge of Art – liaise with various galleries (not essential)
Salary £25k (DOE) + Heathcare + Pension
This is a temporary to permanent position.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV along with a covering letter to - Graham - GW@johnbute.com
339 total views, 1 today