Full-Time Junior Accountant
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Prepare standard and specialized financial reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, monthly closing reports, account reconciliations) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries into accounts, such as general led ger accounts, and document business transactions. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. May specialize in various accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, billing, consolidations, etc.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uses financial data to prepare and record general ledger journal entries.
* Prepares cash and balance sheet account reconciliations for multiple sets of financial statements.
* Analyzes the financial statements and provides concise explanations for variances.
* Researches period over period variances in revenue, cost of sales, and expense and provides logical explanations for the fluctuations.
* Prepares self-reporting invoices for enhancement and insurance type activities.
* Identifies, researches, and resolves all issues related to daily functions.
* Conducts business analysis, with ability to design, implement, and manage projects & process improvements related to cash management, treasury workstation, and accounting initiatives.
* Identifies efficiencies & recommends enhancements to management.
* Prepares weekly & monthly management reports.
* Works with internal/external auditors as needed.
* Documents and/or updates policies and procedures as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of budgeting, cash management and financial analysis processes
* Ability to understand accounting and financial processes, methodologies, concepts and have good knowledge of GAAP and willingness to research and resolve accounting issues
* Ability to create complex spreadsheets and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Access, accounting and data mining/reporting software
* Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
* Knowledge of data mining and data and statistical analysis tools, practices and procedures
* Knowledge of accounting systems
* Skill in the use of 10-key adding machine, computer and general office tools
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to prepare financial reports, create complex data models and business processes
* Ability to understand financial information
* Ability to work within a budget
* Ability to work with all levels of managers throughout the company in analyzing financial situations
* Ability to maintain work priorities in an environment with multiple concurrent tasks and projects
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in an organized manner and consistently follow-up on tasks
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Entry-level role into the job family. Performs tasks under the discretion of immediate supervision and has limited latitude for independent judgment. Semi-routine role with the majority of work covered by established procedures. Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 0-2 years of related accounting experience or at least one (1) year of accounting related experience without an Accounting degree.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s comm itment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guOTM0OTEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
13 total views, 1 today