Full-Time Java Software Engineer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains and supports Java based applications for Black Knight’s core enterprise data platform. Works closely with business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality Java application development solutions. These Java “Data as a Service” (DaaS) solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of Java applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design. Has a solid understanding of the SDLC process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides Java development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Configures, analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains Java application code and environment to support an Enterprise DaaS (Data as a Service) application.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Completes solution design and development based on understanding of business need, scope, and requirements.
* Participates in Test Driven Development (TDD).
* Remains current on industry standards in web and data driven development.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to Java applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Desired technical credentials should focus on object oriented design and developing in Java with a strong foundation in Eclipse, MS SQL, Tomcat, and Linux
* Experience with Microsoft TFS is preferred
* Familiarity with Spring Boot applications is a plus
* Experience with continuous integration (CI) concepts and tools such as Jenkins and/or uDeploy is preferred
* Knowledge or experience with Hadoop and/or SOLR is a plus
* Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or DaaS (Data as a service) is a plus
* Experience building and supporting Java applications
* Experience with Apache Maven is a plus
* Knowledge in the Financial Services, Mortgage or Fintech industry is a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on small to medium development projects as a project team leader that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on more than one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires four (4) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjE5MzM4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
45 total views, 1 today